Brookville Lake Trails
1. Fairfield Trail (1.5 miles) MODERATE—Extends from the southwest end of Fairfield Causeway to the Mounds Beach road traveling by the lakeshore up through an old pine plantation and crop fields.
2. Glidewell Trail MODERATE—This trail has a long and short loop that takes you past a 2,000-yearold Native American mound. The long loop is 4.5 miles and the short loop is 2 miles.
3. Templeton Creek Trail (2 miles) MODERATE—Parallels the Mounds Beach road then crosses Templeton Creek and up to the Wildlife Wander Trail.
4. Wildlife Wander Trail (.7 mile) EASY—This selfguided trail is a short loop through a mature woods. Brochures available by trail sign.
5. Garr Hill Trail (1.8 miles) MODERATE—This trail goes through crop fields and woods to the Garr Hill Boat Ramp.
6. Scenic Trail (3.25 miles) MODERATE—This paved trail is great for bicycle riding and rollerblading. Goes from Garr Hill to Scenic Vista.
8. Eagle Trail (2 miles) Moderate —Travel through beautiful mature woods to arrive at the Bonwell Ramp road. Simply cross the road and walk to the far corner of the parking lot to continue on Bonwell Trail.
9. Bonwell Trail (1.5 miles) MODERATE—A short connecting trail from Bonwell to the top of the dam. To continue the Adena Loop, just cross the dam to the Wolf Creek Trail.
10. Midway Trail (2.2 miles) MODERATE—Easy access to Wolf Creek Trail. Small parking lot at the end of Keeler Road gives access to trailhead.
11.Wolf Creek Trail (16.5 miles) RUGGED—Primitive hiking trail traverses the hills and ravines on the west side of Brookville Lake. It crosses no public roads or buildings. Beautiful lake views in spring and fall. Trail ends at the Fairfield Causeway. To pick up the Fairfield Trail, continue back to the east side.
PLEASE STAY ON MARKED TRAILS.